More dates coming soon.
This session will outline the key features of ACER’s new assessment: PAT Vocabulary Skills. It includes discussion of how schools can use PAT Vocabulary Skills to assess students’ vocabulary achievements and to observe learning progress over time.
The session will explain how and why the new edition was developed and what changes have been made. It will highlight and explain how teachers can read and analyse their students’ PAT Vocabulary Skills reports.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- understand how and why the new edition of PAT Vocabulary Skills was developed
- identify key updates and changes in PAT Vocabulary Skills
- understand PAT Vocabulary Skills and how to interpret student results using online reports.
- Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ PAT Vocabulary Skills assessments.
- Teachers and school staff members considering using PAT Vocabulary Skills.
No prior PAT professional learning is required. Experience using the OARS platform is beneficial.