Following administration, detailed online interactive reports are produced instantly, providing powerful diagnostic information for students and teachers.
Each eWrite task is assessed on the following criteria:
- Sentence punctuation
- Punctuation within sentences
- Orientation and engagement (Description, Persuasive and Narrative tasks)
- Text structure (Report, Persuasive and Narrative tasks)
- Register (Report tasks only)
- The student’s location on the writing measurement scale, calculated from their total score.
- The location of each of the student's criterion scores on the writing measurement scale.
This information, when considered together, provides a performance profile that can provide insight into the student’s strengths and weaknesses in specific writing skills.
- A report for each group of students with scores for each assessment criterion.
- Students in a selected group displayed on the profile of performance on the writing measurement scale.
- Access to each student's writing response, as it was typed into the online system.